Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a new logo for a consulting and development company focused on Mobile Apps and the Mobile Internet. For instance, project work may include:
- A big box retailer wants to define their mobile strategy, which will lead to development of a beta iPhone and BlackBerry application for product descriptions and e-commerce transactions
- A healthcare organization wants to develop an iPhone application to monitor outpatient statistics, like heart rate and blood glucose between patients and their doctors
- A wireless carrier wants advice on how to position themselves within the next generation of location-based mobile advertising
- A media company wants advise, design, and development expertise to execute a mobile content strategy on smartphones including iPhone and Android devices
The name of our company is Third Screen Labs, which may be shortened at times to "TSL". Our main URL is thirdscreenlabs.com. There is currently a website up; however, you do not need to take any design direction based on it. On the other hand, if you come up with a logo that could integrate well within that website template and color palette, that wouldn't suck either.
The "third screen" refers to a media concept that the Television was the 1st screen, the PC was the 2nd screen, and the Mobile Phone is the 3rd screen. Don't ask us why they forgot about the movie screen, or whether for many of us, the PC or the mobile phone is now our 1st screen. It just speaks to the evolution of where our eyeballs are going.
Our clients include both large corporations and venture capital backed companies. Some work can be characterized as business consulting, some technical development, and some creative design and UI design. In fact, we encourage all who are interested in design work for mobile apps and mobile websites to participate in our logo design process here as well as to join the TSL Network at http://www.thirdscreenlabs.com/Network/J.... We staff design work from a pool of independent contractors, so we are always looking for both experienced and new design talent that gets the mobile experience and form factor constraints.
It is really wide open to be creative with a brand identity for the company; however, it is still a consulting business, so we aren't looking for something too wild and crazy. You might try an icon that expresses the focus on mobile phones, but just remember that we don't want a brand identity solely focused on one device brand. In other words, just placing the words "Third Screen Labs" on an iPhone screen might look slick, but then we look like we are not interested in developing for Blackberry, Android, Microsoft, Palm, Symbian, etc.
The creative needs to be used for the website, business cards, letter head, marketing slicks, T-shirts for the company picnic, etc. Therefore, it needs to work both in color and B&W.
Thank you in advance to everyone who makes a submission!
No Files Added