Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Idea In A Box
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Make novel / cool products
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text and image (preferrably no light bulb)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1) I believe the usage of the light bulb to represent an Idea is overused. Unless you can come up with an extremely interesting twist of the light bulb, I would steer away from it.
2) Abstract is good if it doesn't require minutes to figure out the idea.
3) Need to keep in mind that whatever represents the Idea will probably be used in product packaging for consumers.
4) I would prefer the box part of the logo to be more subtle and not overwhelm the idea. We are trying to promote / sell the idea, not the box / packaging..
5) Logo may also be used for "Idea In A Cloud", a division of Idea In A Box
6) Preferably NO loud colors. pastels or overly intricate fonts
No Files Added