Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
Externally, to our patients/cleints, Therapy Resources of Morris County, LLC is a group mental and behavioral health practice. Internally, Therapy Resources is a practice management company that manages the private practices of our "network providers" within the Therapy Resources network. We manage their practice so they can focus on what they do best, therapy. Our goal, internally, is to provide access to private practice and to maximize earnings for our network providers and minimize the efforts associated with owning a private practice. Externally, our mission is to increase access to mental and behavioral healthcare by providing a network of highly skilled professionals that potential clients can trust based on their affiliation with Therapy Resources.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Therapy Resources of Morris County
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Welcoming/Stigma free, Calming
You can visit our website at therapyresourcesmc.com. We will need to be able to use this logo on letterhead, advertisements, clothing, etc. Again, we want the focus to be on "Therapy Resources" so that it can be used either with or without any additional text to indicate formal name of company or office location...i.e. ...of Morris County
No Files Added