Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
**I have done a number of other projects on Crowdspring, I always comment & rate every concept and appreciate your work very much.**
I am a web designer that creates WordPress Themes & Plug-ins on my own website that I call "Theme Force".
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo for the name "Theme Force". The current logo is too hard, is metal/chrome and really doesn't fit my audience (nor is it clever).
It'd be cool to integrate the force graphically somehow (even better with the theme concept), but it really can't be too heavy.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- Independent Web Designers
- Small Business Owners
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
- Good example of Light/Humorous: http://www.woothemes.com/
- Simple: http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/1231
- Web 2.0: http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/10061...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- Light/Humorous (NOT grunge/metal/hard/heavy/techno)
- Adaptable (to a lighter color scheme)
- Simple (do not need complex graphics or designs, this is part of the "light" requirement)
- Clever/Hidden Messages are always welcome (or things that make you look twice)
- Some Web 2.0 style, but don't go crazy :)
- otherwise it is open to you....
No Files Added