Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TheKillerDeal.com is going to be a web-based company that leverages social media - namely, Facebook and Twitter - to drive consumers to the website <www.thekillerdeal.com> where they can purchase "the killer deal of the day." TheKillerDeal.com is a daily special of a local business/vendor who offers x% off of a regularly priced product or service. The website allows them to sell their products/services to a larger crowd of people than they would otherwise. The deals change every 24 hours. Similar ideas in this market are groupon.com and livingsocial.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a "killer logo" for TheKillerDeal.com
The logo should be:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience tends to be:
- younger, about two-thirds are 18-34
- better educated, 80% have a college degree or higher
- more often single
- more likely to be women than men
- more likely to be working in a white collar profession
- have more disposable income than average
- internet and tech savvy
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We don't have any examples of a logo or logos that we would like to emulate. Feel free to take the phrase "thekillerdeal.com" and run with it. Despite the inclusion of the word "killer", we will NOT select a logo that suggests any criminal activity, plays upon the negative connotation of the word killer, etc. Avoid any association with killer sharks, killer animals, guns, targets, weapons, etc. Please take the time to look at the similar sites to understand the marketing concept.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
We are looking for a clean, catchy design that people will remember. The name of the website, thekillerdeal.com, should be incorporated into the logo and be easily readable on t-shirts, etc. Please remember to include the .com portion of the name when you develop your design. We wont accept a logo that says TheKillerDeal without the .com.
No Files Added