Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
TheFoundation Beverly Hills Education
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We want to communicate strength and support for the community. TheFoundation holds up and allows the community to build upon and with it for success. There are 4 lower schools K-8 and 1 high school. TheFoundation will work together with Our Community to raise the much need money to enhance and strengthen our public schools. TheFoundation should be considered the most powerful entity within the city along with our Fire and Police Departments.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We want Image & Text. We want an icon that represents the brand.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I have attached a word doc with Think Points
No Files Added