Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a travel agency catering particularly to Jewish travelers. The tours are aimed particularly at those observant Jews who keep Kosher.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
What we are looking for is this:
A somewhat whimsical figure of the Wandering Rabbi. Not clownish or cartoonish, but worldly.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like ideas in this vein, although not exactly the same:
Michelin Man, Col. Sanders, Mickey Mouse. Not necessarily catoons, but we are looking for somewhat of a spokesman for our company, used in the logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must have a figure of some sort, must not be only text or designs.
No Files Added