LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Right Step provides drug and alcohol treatment and rehabilitation in 19 locations throughout Texas and New Mexico. The company has been in business for nearly 20 years and has been positioned as offering affordable, effective treatment and aftercare services for men, women and adolescents.
The Right Step is fully licensed and accredited by the Joint Commission (the most respected healthcare accreditation body). The staff included specialized medical personnel, trained in addiction treatment, plus licensed counselors and support personnel dedicated to providing the foundation and tools necessary for patients to lead a clean and sober life.
The treatment protocol and counseling curriculum incorporate the latest developments in addiction treatment and therapy, supported by a foundation of 12-Step recovery programs.
The company operates 3 inpatient (30 day residential) facilities (Houston, Metro DFW, and Austin) which provide a complete continuum of care from medical detoxification through individual, group and family counseling. Adolescent residential treatment is provided in our Metro DFW facility which also has a unit offering a transitional living program for men that have completed a treatment program but seek a more structured living environment as they resume productive lives.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs are offered at our other 16 facilities for individuals needing help overcoming chemical dependency without the structure of a residential program. These 8 week programs are offered for men, women and adolescents.
The Right Step provides a number of additional services/programs including recovery maintenance and recovery coach programs, alumni outreach and counseling programs.
We also provide an innovative one-year sobriety commitment for patients that pay for, and complete, their own residential treatment. If they relapse at any time during the year following their initial admission, they will be readmitted and stabilized at no additional cost.
Generally the company provides a very good value for the treatment dollars. The company accepts most major insurance programs or self-paid by patients. The accommodations at each facility are functional and no-frills but considered a step above those found in most public-funded treatment centers. The look and feel of each is not unified but the system-wide curriculum and care each client or patient receives is individualized, compassionate and results oriented. The company is dedicated to providing the foundation necessary for those seeking help to live a life free of chemical dependency.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Revised logo, help with branding and position, colors, fonts, taglineif needed to support the communication of the logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have 3 primary audiences:
1. Individuals seeking treatment for alcohol or drug dependency/addiction
2. Family members or concerned individuals seeking treatment for a loved one suffering from alcohol or drug dependency/addiction
3. Professionals in the field of chemical dependency seeking to refer their clients to a facility providing treatment for alcohol or drug dependency/addiction
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are unbiased by other designs and want your creative talents to flow unrestricted by other ideas.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Some level of continuity with the current design (so the transition is not too startling for people familiar with the current logo);
2. Contemporary, healthcare feel;
3. Image that can be easily reproduced in multiple media (online, signage, print, video, promotional items, etc.);
4. Tagline that explains what we are and what we do;
5. Logo that conveys the foundational nature of the services we provide yet shows movement forward (hope);
6. Nothing clichd.
7. Longevitywe need a logo/fonts/colors that will not become quickly dated.
No Files Added