Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Information Technology Consulting and Software Development
Describe the target audience for your logo
Software Developers and Entrepreneurs 20-50yrs old, working in IT, and Software Development in the United States; folks married with children.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Professionalism, Ingenuity, and Change
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image preferred; open for anything that looks good. I am offering an additional $100 for a matching flavicon and a second logo for just the word Reprogram.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Color Palette: #2fa694, #2f2f2f, #dc1a0d, #fad300, #6e3667, #007c01, #f47032
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Here is the link to my blog with the logo that came with the template. http://www.thereprogram.com. I will provide another $100 for a total of $300 if you can provide a matching flavicon and a stand-alone logo for just the word Reprogram.
No Files Added