Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
My wife and I are both teachers and we are starting a foundation to honor the memory of our daughter. The Purple Feet Foundation will provide educational opportunities for students in underserved areas. Our first activity will be this summer when we host a week-long residential program for inner city middle school students.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo to represent the foundation that can be used on our website, marketing materials and collateral (e.g., t-shirts we provide to our summer institute attendees).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The logo should appeal to middle school students and have a positive, even fun, vibe. At the same time, we want it to have a professional feel as well since we will be doing a lot of fundraising.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Based on the name, we definitely want to have purple incorporated into the design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Purple Feet Foundation
Image of a foot - we have attached the actual footprints of our daughter. The design may or may not use these exact footprints. The shade of purple can change as well.
No Files Added