Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
NCADD D/B/A Wellspring Center for Prevention has provided addiction and recovery services in the form of training and education since 1980. We are proud to work as a nonprofit, community-based health organization in Middlesex and Monmouth and surrounding counties.
Our mission is to prevent substance abuse in our community by providing educational programs for healthcare professionals, educators, parents, students, and seniors. Our staff members visit local schools, attend community events, speak at professional development seminars, and publish relevant blog content in an effort to shed light on the devastating effects of substance misuse and addiction.
The PATH is a new agency initiative to offer school-based clinical services to area school systems.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Wellspring’s School-Based Clinical Services
Top 3 Things
Comfort, familiarity, welcoming
While not using the same lettering as Pathways we do feel like it should be consistent. See attachment