Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
no name in logo
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
ascending to one's goal, calmness and peace, and a visual connection to ancient Greece (Parthenon steps and a hint of an olive tree)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I will be using my logo in three main ways:
1) at the top of my website at www.personalcollegeadmissions.com ;
2) on my business card, which I will attach in the "materials" section;
3) next to my name and address on the letterhead, or cover sheet, of all my business communication with clients.
The parts of the original logo I want very much to hold onto are the color scheme which I love, the direction of the ascension up the steps (left to right), the partial view of the parthenon, the simplicity of the graphics. What does NOT work for me with this original logo is that there are too many trees (and an unnecessary tree stump) which I believe confuse the image. Hope I'm not being too specific! Apologies if I am!
No Files Added