Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
DEI (Desarrollo de Estacionamientos Inteligentes) (Development of Intelligent Parking)
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Parking lot management and operation
Describe the target audience for your logo
Target audience demographic characteristics vary a lot, it all depends on where the parking lot is located.
Most of the parking lots will be at shopping centers, so basically the target audience is pretty much everyone in the middle and upper middle class who drives a car and goes to a shopping center.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Signage, sing-posts, info-panels, internal traffic signs, uniforms, embroidered on baseball caps, badges, website, stationery, livery (utilitarian vehicles), PowerPoint presentations, website, ticket dispenser, pay station, etc.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added