Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
We don't want to have a name in the symbol.
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
3) Suffering (or at least, it should not be a symbol that is a "peaceful" kind of infiniteness)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like to see a calligraphic, intricate, stylized version of the infinity symbol. Image only--no text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are looking for a symbol that will be placed on the first page of each chapter in our forthcoming book, "Too Cruel, Not Unusual Enough," a collection of essays by prisoners serving life without parole and others that will illuminate the cruelty and inhumanity of such sentences and the fact that they are the death penalty. Our book cover was designed on Crowdspring--please check out "Too Cruel, Not Unusual Enough" for additional information, as well as our website, www.theotherdeathpenalty.org.
No Files Added