Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Missing Peace Foundation
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The word "Peace" in the Foundation's name is a play on using a puzzle piece. The puzzle piece represents the Foundation's ability to provide something of value to help others, and that something of value to help others (e.g. hope, support, kindness, public speakers, books) will help people/organizations/communities find more peace of mind (mental or physical wellness).
This is a non-profit organization that will provide resources (public speakers, books, etc.) to those in the mental and physical health communities as well as those in the helping professions.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text.
*A red 3D puzzle piece needs to be part of the logo.
I currently envision an image of the earth with a small, red, 3D puzzle piece being placed into it.
I am open to all other ideas for the logo design, too, as long as there is a red, 3D puzzle piece.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The Foundation's website will be featured on www.TerryWise.com, which currently has a link entitled "Foundation" --- BUT it is under construction.
No Files Added