Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Magic Bean Laboratory is a project set up to investigate things that interest its founder (me). These are mostly:
* "crowdsourcing in all its forms", and
* "what happens when the atoms of the real world meet the bits of the digital world"
It is an enthusiastic, and mildly eccentric project; focussed on creating products (like web-services, research, software, and events) -- some of which will thrive and survive; but many of which will fail.
The Magic Bean Laboratory is an international project -- but the overall tone should be late Victorian/early C20 England
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logotype (for cards, company documents etc.)
A vevtor-based illustration based on the logotype suitable for a blog header.
A "Magic Beans Inside" button for projects.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The target audience is -- ultimately -- advertising agencies, media buying agencies, public relations and communications agencies and the digitally-literate people who work for them.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The machine drawings of Heath Robinson
steampunk art (but more like Steamboy and less like http://bit.ly/cAfBz0 and/or Giger)
1980s classic video games
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The words: The Magic Bean Laboratory
Illustration of marvellous machinery/lab equipment
No Files Added