Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Arizona Center for Economic Progress
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a non-profit advocacy group that provides nonpartisan research and analysis on state budget and revenue issues to inform and shape balanced fiscal policies.
Our willingness to work with a broad group of private and public partners to achieve goals
Our goal is to equip lawmakers, community leaders, civic organizations, nonprofit service providers, and voters to improve health, education, and economic opportunities for all Arizonans.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo for the AzCenter should evoke a sound, serious and business-like brand that incorporates recognizable Arizona state colors or symbols like the Arizona flag, landscape, etc.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Although, AZ Center is housed under Childrens Action Alliance, its look, feel and brand must be different and separate from CAA in order to attract a broader base for economic opportunity and progress.
Children's Action Alliance - www.azchildren.org
No Files Added