Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Life Insurance Man
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. You need life insurance not for yourself, but for people around you
2. The Life insurance man comes to the rescue
3. Gives relief, solitude and comfort to family members after death
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text and Images
1. Lying down Coffin, with RIP, slightly animated in stick figure simplicity?
2. Life and death, family members around grieving
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
It will be a very simple 1 page landing page, very much like Google's main page.
In place of google's logo, will be "the life insurance man" logo, maybe animated but keep it simple.
There will only be 2 buttons, one to a link to a life insurance signup page, the other an inquiry form popup window.
No Files Added