Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The mission of the Les Paul Foundation is to keep his legacy alive by advancing the understanding and enhancing the appreciation of the music, achievements and career of Les Paul through charitable organizations and programs in the fields of music, sound engineering, technology and education in addition to health care and medical research. Additional info on Les Paul and all of his accomplishments is readily available on the internet.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A Les Paul Foundation logo. Web-site, stationary, business cards, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
general public, corporations, etc.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Should incorporate a Les Paul "looking" guitar as part of the design.
No Files Added