Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Urban Hip Hop Dance Studio, located in Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA. Studio will have classes for professional dancers as well as recreational dancers such as Hip Hip Cardio, Burlesque, Breakdance, ect. Our website is not finish, but here is the start: https://leilacarlson.wixsite.com/thefacility.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
We want the logo to be simple and strong. Our studio decor will have an industrial feel to it, with treated cement and steel walls. We would like logo to work with this look.
We would like the lettering to be black with a beat up feel to it. We already started a logo with another designer and we like the direction of it (attached in next section). We would like the letters to look like a sledge hammer being smashed on rock. Similar to the logo that was started, however we prefer the beat up effect be more accented. We prefer the logo to be black and white. Our accent colors in the studio will be grey and red. We do not want the words Dance Studio included on the logo. Just "The Facility." We like the box around the words on the logo that was already started.
No Files Added