Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
EchaPaLante.com is a website created as part of a campaign for Universidad del Istmo (UDI), an university in Panama- http://www.udi.edu/udi/
Echa Pa' Lante is a spanish and national phrase from Panama that means "Move Forward" . It is also used to describe someone who overcomes obstacles and adversities . The goal of the campaign is to recognize those moments and people in Panama's history that have helped the country "move forward".
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
3. Positive Attitude
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text+Image. We would like to use a "straight arrow facing RIGHT" as our logo icon because we feel it exemplifies the qualities of an "Echa Pa' Lante"
COLORS- We would like to use the colors of Panama's flag which are red and blue as you can see in the uploaded file. We dont want the flag in the logo though!
No Files Added