Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Diamond Studio by Lindsey Scoggins
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
black and white
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
text only (The Diamond Studio" on one line, and "by Lindsey Scoggins" on a separate line) or a combination of text and an abbreviated logo. example, Jean Dousset with his initials stylized above his name. example: http://jeandousset.com/
I like the idea of my trademark stamp (the tiny stamp inside my rings) being DSxLS
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
My business is designing and creating custom engagement rings in the heart of the diamond district in NYC. My average transaction is $25K. My typical customer lives and works in Manhattan, and is in their mid thirties. I usually work with both the male and female when designing their ideal ring.
This logo is intended for use on a website (desktop and mobile), jewelry boxes (mostly rings), business cards, stationery, and other business related paperwork. I'm looking for something clean and classic but with a metropolitan feel.
No Files Added