Save Kids' TV
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Children's Media Foundation
What is your industry?
Not-for-profit public body
Describe the target audience for your logo
Politicians, media regulators, media academics, the press and news media, children's media industry professionals, educators, parents, children's rights activists, and young people who care about the media they consume.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a new national institute promoting excellence in children's media. (Based in the UK)
We promote, co-ordinate and disseminate research into children's media.
We lead opinion on the issues surrounding children's media.
We deal in all media - radio, TV, film, animation, interactive online, games, magazines and books.
We act as a watchdog and quality assurance organisation.
Our fundamental aim is to better UK children's media experiences.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website, letterhead, business cards, other print
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
The aims of the Children's Media Foundation (UK):
Always acting on behalf of the audience
1. To increase the provision of and investment in UK originated content for children and young people across all platforms and delivery services (we define content in the widest sense, including television, film, audio, online, games and applications)
2. To support the provision of such content on channels other than the BBC and encourage healthy competition
3. To ensure that the BBC maintains its commitment to childrens output both in terms of hours and spend
4. To ensure that Channel 4 fulfils its remit regarding 9 to 14 year olds
5. To commission and disseminate research in conjunction with other parties to establish the long term value of media content for children and young people
6. To support the UK creative industries and their important role in delivering both economic and social benefit
7. To encourage new partnerships, funding models and delivery systems
8. To raise the profile and enhance the understanding of childrens media issues amongst politicians, policy makers, and public servants - including support for an All Party Parliamentary Group for Childrens media
9. To work in partnership with colleagues in other areas of childrens cultural provision in order to share concerns ideas and best practice and generally raise the profile of the audience
10. To act as a focus for information on and discussion about childrens media open to everyone interested in the future of media for children: parents; politicians; policy makers, media professionals; academics, teachers, children and young people
No Files Added