Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Charmm'd Foundation
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. A rope image. The strands of the rope woven together symbolizes us.The more we build ourselves and our organizations, the stronger we become. The strands of the rope also symbolize different leaders of a variety of organizations.The more we can get them working together, the more they can learn from each other, the stronger relationships become, the more trust is built and the stronger their communities become.
2. The Charmmd Foundation all written out. Charmmd written using a script font. The and Foundation can be smaller. It is preferred that all fonts used be free to download and ability to commercially.
3. Professionalism. We work with leaders and would like this to show we are professionals.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- Mixture of images and text.
- Unique to us
- Clever message within (think Fedex, Zappos, Amazon)
- Begins to tell the story of what we do.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Charmm'd provides leadership development through peer advisory groups, trainings & workshops and executive coaching to leaders of tax-exempt organizations within select communities. We have been around for almost 12 years and are focused in helping leaders lead through emotional intelligence and ethical reflection.
Here is a link to our new website: www.charmmdfoundation.org
Our color codes:
No Files Added