Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Center for Pain and Spine Care at Forest Health Medical Center of Bucks County
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) empathy, compassion: doctors who listen to people in pain and truly understand how they are feeling. Many patients come to us with prior bad experiences: doctors don't take their pain seriously and just throw pills at them. The patients feel their back pain is invisible to everyone else so they have trouble communicating effectively.
2) high quality, approachable health care: patients want a doctor who will give them options, not just a one-size-fits all solution. High quality to them means individualized care in a specialty hospital by expert physicians. Approachable means friendly staff, understandable options for them to try, and an easy-to-navigate experience. Care is also a very emotional experience, and patients are often overwhelmed with gratitude when they are able to resolve their pain and get back to doing the things they love.
3) leadership: patients want to know they're going to receive the best care from the best possible doctor in their field, recommended by other doctors and patients.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image & text.
The logo can look modern and bold but must convey an "at ease" feel. The primary demographic is older, with most patients 55 and over. However, the mark should also be appealing to a slightly younger secondary market, 40-55 year olds.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Healthcare: pain treatment and neurosurgery
The Center for Pain and Spine Care is a multidisciplinary program staffed by experienced pain specialists and neurosurgeons who understand root causes of pain and provide real, procedure-based solutions for lasting relief. The Centers are based in small, specialty hospitals allowing for ease of access for patients and individual, personalized care.
Over 70% of patients come in with pain in their back. Another 20% find their pain originates, and therefore can be solved, by addressing nerve issues in their back.
Pain medication is rarely used, as it is considered to merely cover up an underlying condition, masking the real problem.
With a descriptive name, it is important to have a defining mark with the text to gain trademark approval. The Centers are also part of larger hospital brands from market to market, so it will need to fit in with a variety of names and identities as Centers are built out in hospitals across the US.
Preferred styles are traditional yet forward-looking. Colors should be warm but professional, and easy to reproduce from a variety of print qualities.
The logo will be used across a wide variety of platforms:
- mobile devices
- TV commercials
- building signage (exterior and interior)
- print ads
- direct mail
- corporate stationery
- patient medical forms
- lab coats/uniform embroidery
Please avoid a health-care looking logo. Spine silhouettes and back outlines are NOT preferred but will be considered.
North American Spine
Laser Spine Institute
No Files Added