Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
Ackerberg focuses on best-in-class service and design in commercial real estate; developing, managing, and leasing properties that our tenants and our communities can be proud of.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
1. The Carling is the historic name of the building - it used to house a hotel, called The Carling Hotel. We want to pay homage to the origins, but make it feel contemporary. 2. The Buildign is currently referred to as The Williams Building, because a restaurant user on the first floor has huge signage, and is named William's Pub. There are two floors of office upstairs, and we want to rebrand the building to give the office an identity separate from the bar. 3. The future office tenants will be looking for "cool" urban office space - we are likley to attract tech companies or marketing companies, based on location.
No idea! It will be used on marketing materials for leasing, and likely as a builing sign as well, so has to be somewhat practical.
I'm going to include some or the architectual packages we are working through, which inlcude ideas on renovating the storefront and the common areas, the general feel for the office space, as well as exterior shots of what the building looks liek and the William's sign that is on the building (and won't be going anywhere)