Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
the Bumbles and honey bees too...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a music project. My friend and I are writing children's music geared towards 2-10 year olds. In the logo, we were thinking of cartoon bumble bee brothers (Bobby & Wally Bumble) Bobby plays the keyboards (wearing one of those keyboard-guitar like instruments) and Wally plays the guitar and of course
wearing a guitar (this is only an idea). We also have a couple of female backup singers we call the honey bees. This could be in the logo but written much smaller than the Bumbles.
I will attach a file of something we came up with but we know we can't use for legal copyright reasons. But the idea is there.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
children-friendly, fun, happy
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text together
No Files Added