Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Book-Wyrm will be an independent bookstore in historic downtown Parkville, Missouri. We will cater to book-lovers of all stripes, with a focus on unusual and deserving authors who don't receive much mainstream attention.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for both print and web that reflects a spirit of fun, warmth, and literary exploration. Our preferred look-and-feel is fantasy/olde english. Simplicity is king, but a dragon in reading glasses would not go amiss. :)
It will appear on advertising, signage, business cards, etc: pretty much anyplace you can stick a logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Book lovers of all ages, especially readers who appreciate being the first to find and recommend a good author.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo should include the store's name "The Book-Wyrm" and be clearly recognizable.
No gothic script, please.
Other that that, we are wide open to your ideas.
No Files Added