Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Board Room DC
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The Board Room DC is an upscale bar slated to open in early 2012 in Washington, DC, which will feature microbrew beers, high-end wine, cocktails and a vast selection of vintage board games for use by customers. Think Clue, Barrel of Monkeys, Monopoly, Life etc. Obviously, something that plays on the pun of a Corporate Board Room as well as the Game Board motif would be preferable.
Thanks for looking, and free drinks as well as the cash for the winning submission!
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Lively & Fun
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image & Text
No Files Added