Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
We do not want a name in our logo.
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Our logo must be an icon/pitcure/symbol/design and cannot include the words "The Bill Geeks" or the acronym "TBG"
Compulsory colour: Blue Optional colours: White, Orange
- Blue: cool, calming that evokes creativity, intelligence and honesty.
- White: signifies purity/trust/honesty (Optional)
- Orange: signifies energy/fun (Optional)
NB: Designer can use different shades of any colour.
- Logo should not have sharp edges or be jagged/crooked in anyway
- Logo should be relatively rounded, yet not too globular.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The Bill Geeks select the best supplier for your energy needs, monitor the market on your behalf, ensure that you stay on the best tariff and take care of the painful paperwork!
TheBillGeeks are a team of geeks that are:
The logo should reinforce the brand name and the above personal qualities.
Including recognition at maximum distances.
Scalable: logo can be recognized at a very small scale
- Logo will shrink down to favicon, for a web browser tab, and still be recognizable.
Timeless quality - the logo will not become dated.
Has breakthrough quality, that is, it stands out in the midst of other logos.
Evokes positive emotions; a sense of safety and empowerment.
Has positive brand associations.
The icon does not evoke negative or unintended associations among the target audiences, such as dishonesty, foul play and unreliability.
Fits in the spaces in which it will most likely appear has the most advantageous (vertical/horizontal) orientation.
Including, is recognizable in small (e.g. business card) spaces.
Works well with sub-brand or endorsed brand identities.
- We do not want the acronym TBG as the logo.
- We do not want our company name TheBillGeeks as the logo.
- We do not want images/animations of geeks as the logo.
- Logo should be produced in Vector Graphics format, preferably open source SVG.
- Logo needs to be able to sit beside the written name "TheBillGeeks", and look good. We should be able to detach the graphic and use it independently. Please see the attached "Hawkins Velocity logo" - the 'red swish' can be extracted and used independently.
- We have finalised the font for the written name "TheBillGeeks." Please see the attached images for the font. The logo should look good sitting beside this font.
No Files Added