Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Cosmetics & Beauty
About Your Company
The Beer Spa is an innovative day spa concept that was originally started in Eastern Europe and is now being adapted to the US market. The Beer Spa combines spa therapies with the holistic and medicinal benefits of beer’s main ingredients – hops, barley, and yeast. Our 3 service offerings are:
- A hops/barley infused infrared sauna
- Hops/barley infused massages
- Our signature beer bath during which customers soak in a Finnish oak hot tub filled with hops, barley, and yeast
During all therapies, customers can help themselves to a rotating selection of local, craft beer.
Our target audience is broken down into 2 segments.
#1: The Locals - Aged 21 to 45 (millennials & generation Z). College educated (associate’s degree +). Employed in the corporate, hospitality, healthcare, or travel industries. Earning $40k-90k annually. Both men and women. Lovers of craft beer. Spend their free time and money trying new experiences. Could come alone, with a partner, or for a special event (anniversary, birthday, bachelor/bachelorette party, etc.)
#2: The Tourists - Aged 21 to 60. College educated (bachelor’s degree +). Employed or retired. Earning $60-150k annually. Both men and women. Enjoys trying new experiences. Could come alone, with a partner, or for a special event (anniversary, birthday, bachelor/bachelorette party, etc.)
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
The Beer Spa
Top 3 Things
Unintimidating, Modernity, Relaxation
We love the logo for 'The Body Shop'.
Attached you will find a Logo Design Brief that describes what we are looking for in more detail.
We will need the logo file in eps format as well as a jpg/png with transparent background.
We look forward to seeing what you come up with!