Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our product is The BamVino a baseball player themed wine bottle holder where the bottle is held as the bat. The holder is built in the shape of a batter from the mid torso up and sits flatly on a wine bar or countertop. The neck of most standard wine bottles slides into a hole in the players grip and the body of the bottle rests on the players shoulder.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo to be used on all product packaging, correspondence, order forms, etc
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers are wine loving sports fans - in particular baseball. The BamVino is being produced in 3 different versions - MLB, collegiate, and a generic bronze colored generic/non-team affiliated version.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Will update later
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Will update later
No Files Added