Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Atlanta 100
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- very cool new hip eNewsletter with different subjects of only 100 words in length
- all about subjects of interest to people in Atlanta, some including 100 seconds of video
- short easy well-written, thought provoking articles and videos delivered each week
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1.) Text is most important, perhaps but not necessarily emphasizing the "100"
2.) Cool graphic will be considered, city skyline or lifestyle graphics could be okay. Will include health, people profiles, wine, history
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Will go in horizontal banner similar to attached. We are not using the Moments Atlanta logo after all, so hosting new contest for the new name.
No Files Added