Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. At Artisan Wireless, we specialize in providing premium expert wireless design services.
2. Crafting premium wireless solutions requires a synergistic approach combining 1) part the application of RF science with meticulous compliance of established standards and 2) part composition that leverages human creativity, interpretation, and intuition. In short wireless design is as much an art as a science.
3. We are dedicated independent client advocates and embrace disruptive innovation remaining vendor agnostic while crafting robust solutions.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text for website and business cards and social media logo (twitter and slack) that be used standalone element.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The ubiquitous Wi-Fi signal meter on devices (meant to depict RF waves) is universally accepted nomenclature. I would like this incorporated in the design, but be somehow different/unique by incorporating the 3 branding elements I am looking to communicate.
No Files Added