That Conference, NFP
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Information Technology, Computer Programming, Web, Mobile
Describe the target audience for your logo
We are targetting professionals and hobbyists involved in the design and development of computer systems that run on phones, iPad, laptops, and in the cloud. We also support those who maintain the systems: Linux and Windows system administrators, email, database administrators, and others.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Broad range of technology (Windows/Unix/OSX as well as programming languages and platform- phone, web, PC)
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
We need something that works as a favicon.ico, on a laptop sticker, and a t-shirt. t-shirt indicates that the logo should be able to be printed with 1-2 colors.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Logo will be used in magazines, websites, stickers, business cards, and other paper handouts.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
The logo should have decent looks at a variety of sizes:
* A standalone logo for use on its own. The image should be recognizable as the 'thatConference' logo.
* A version of the logo that is suitable for a favicon.ico for the web site.
* A version of the logo that incorporates the site name: thatConference.com.
* Needs to be delivered in Adobe Illustrator format.
* Make sure to indicate what typography, if any, is used and include where to purchase the typeface.
* Logo will also be used in IE9 to pin the site to the Win7 taskbar as well as represent access to the site as an iPad, iPhone, Android, and WP7 application.
* The logo is for an annual conference focusing on developers, designers, and systems people in the upper Midwest of the US (Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana). Maybe some of that will provide some inspiration-- a cow on a phone/laptop/iPad?
* Baseline site is already up at http://thatconference.com. We are still early in the process. Legal stuff, domain name, and hosting were early on the list. Logo is next:)
No Files Added