Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a website that tracks the revenue, yield, and sales of companies in the legalized marijuana industry in Washington State, Colorado, and future legal states. We need to show:
1. We are a financial analyst business that just happens to follow marijuana, not an activist group
2. We track as much information as possible and make it available
3. Using our service, will help the customer compete. (information is power)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Feel extremely comfortable thinking outside the box. This is a new industry, and should feel that way. Feel free to keep the tetratrak as one word or divide it. We don't want any strong images of a marijuana leaf, THC, or 420. HOWEVER, if a subtle hidden image ends up in the logo would be great. (Similar to the hidden arrow between the "e" and "x" in FedEx, or the hidden 31 in the B and R section of the Baskin Robbins logo, or the bicyclist in the "o""u"'and "r" of the tour de france logo. I have attached these logos so you can he examples i am talking about
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We would like to use a light blue color. blue and white with possibly an accent of a light green. The blue should be very similar to the color of blue used by Skype. The reason we used the name tetratrak is because we used the first 5 letters of the scientific word for THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol). Feel free to try something that emphasizes the three T's, but that is not required.
No Files Added