Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- French / European influence that will induce a feeling of quality / high end to the customer
- Mexican touch so we dont lose the roots of the product. We want the European side to induce quality and Mexican side to reflect the authenticity of the product
- The wow and mysterious effect, we want a logo that looks trendy (old style with a modern touch). A logo with history and where each details mean something and is related to the brand.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We want a logo as an image but where the brand name will be included in it (ONLY LAFAYETTE and not he word Tequila).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I attached a PDF file with pictures and comments so you have a good idea of what we are expecting as a logo
No Files Added