Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Computers4Kids is a non-profit mentoring and technology training program serving low-income middle and high school students. Teen Tech is a new program which serves graduates of our mentoring program and emphasizes career and college readiness and advanced technology skills.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
achievement through education
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
PMS260 & PMS376
CYMK C=75 M=100 Y= 0 K=0
CYMK C=50 M=0 Y=100 K= 0
R=102 G=45 B=145
R=141 G=198 B= 63
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
print and web
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
You can get more information about the Computers4Kids program at: http://computers4kids.net/
No Files Added