Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
There are several options. The group for which we need this logo, is an offshoot from an already existing wider organization whose logo is BMC (see attached). This new logo is for a select part of the BMC (Bat Mitzvah Clubs International) - only for the religious Jewish girls (who have a strong Jewish education), whereas the wider organization is for secular Jewish girls, with no Jewish background or education. Therefore, I would like this new group's logo to relate to the original logo, one way or another. The original BMC spells Bat Mitzvah Club. The new words for the new group are Limudei Hashem, which don't have to actually appear in the logo itself, but if the letters LHC (Limudei Hashem Club) could look like the attached BMC, that might be an option, just making the suggestion, but don't know if it works. Or - however else you can relate the design of the new logo, to the existing one. The new one's concept is about the young Jewish girls being educated to 'build for the future', so I was thinking that the 'home/house/family' concept might work - building a future Jewish home, future Jewish generation...you can play with the concept of 'building'
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Studying/learning/being educated at this young age of 11-12 years old, with the goal of building a strong future, or building a family, a home, a jewish home...
2. self confidence
3. womanhood? maybe...
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
text only, or image and text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
see attached logo of the wider organization, want to relate to it.
No Files Added