Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
(1) Focused on Growth / Progressive / Dynamic
(2) Provide Unique and Flexible solutions
(3) Sharp and Opportunistic Investors that "hunt" for the best companies to finance
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Image + Text
Please note, we would like 2 seperate files. One with just the logo and one with the logo and text. Thank you.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a private equity firm. Our current practice's website is here www.fnbcapital.com so you can see the type of work we do.
Also, I have attached a file of our parent company's old "Progress" logo. We liked this but we really like it better reversed. I tried to do a drawing of this old logo in reverse which is also in the attached file labeled "MH reverse of Progress" and "MH - revision 1" which are below the old Progress logo in the attached document. Again, we really like thereverse look of this logo. If someone did a good job with this or this with a nice creative touch, that could win!!!
However, we are open to original idea!!! Original color ideas are great - Something that would grab peoples attention but still come across as professional. Thank you so much! We can't wait to see your awesome ideas!
No Files Added