LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
SmartEdge Networks Inc. is a technology solutions provider focused in two key areas:
1) Turn-key wireless (WiFi) networks
- Our customers are in education (both K-12 & higher ed), healthcare, hospitality, entertainment and enterprise
- Our solutions provide wireless access to the rapidly expanding number of mobile and lap top users and support a growing number of data, voice and video applications
- Our systems are deployed in school, universities, hospitals, hotels, theatres, conference centres, arenas, commercial and industrial buildings
2) High speed data storage
- Our customers are heavy database users (e.g. SQL, Oracle) and the technology we provide helps them achieve the performance they need for transactional business and other high speed data requirements
- Our solutions help them consolidate their data centre infrastructure, reduce their power consumption and operational costs
- Our technology also helps them reduce their carbon footprint
In the future we will be expanding our solutions into other complimentary technologies.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo to be used on website, collateral, email signatures, presentations, etc. Our name SmartEdge is a play on our technology focus (edge) and conveys our strength in providing our customers with smart communications solutions that give them an edge.
The logo should be professional, but engaging. We don't want the logo to be 'boring' or 'stodgy', so smart and judicious use of colour would be desirable.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The company's target customers are enterprise and mid-enterprise.
Our audience will include CIOs, directors, and managers of information communications technology (IT) departments, technology architects and consultants.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Clean and iconic (Apple / Cisco), AT&T, IBM, Cable & Wireless, Ericsson (we are not suggesting or precluding a globe as in AT&T & C&Wwe just like the clean but striking look of these logos as samples of what we are looking for).
Below are a couple of samples we have seen on Crowdspring we like. It doesn't mean that we want or will choose either of these designs if they were modified for our company name...they are just meant to be a couple of samples of designs that we like.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo needs to presentable / credible for our enterprise customers, but still stylized enough to be attractive and engaging. We like simple but striking.
We dont want only stylized letters, like Microsoft, Sony and Google; we much prefer icons with branded company name. We must see some icon along with stylized text.
The logo should reflect forward movement, but any use of lines should be clean not cluttered.
No Files Added