Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are a conservative, full service law firm. You can view our current logo at www.tosclaw.com or simply search Taylor, Odachowski, Schmidt & Crossland, LLC. By looking at our website, you will get a fee for our firm, the services we offer and our firm's conservative personality.
What do you need?
The logo that we are using is one that my partner and I created...I am curious whether any of you can produce something different and more effective for us to use.
Who Is Your Audience?
Our audience is our clients, prospective clients, other attorneys and the courts.
We Like These Examples
You can review our current logo...we like its simplicity and colors.
We Absolutely Must Have
A conservative, by dynamic looking logo....we will put it on coffee mugs, pens, shirts, and other promotional materials.
No Files Added