Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our site is about reminding people what they have tasted, where they are when they tasted it, and notes about what they liked or didn't. Initially will offer this service for wine and spirits, but the goal is to also include foods and desserts and anything else you taste (i.e. cigars). There will be a mobile app as well for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry for capturing pictures and video of what the user is tasting.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Prefer to not use words to conveyed the message, but MIGHT consider letters...that is unless you can find a very clever way to make it work. The logo will be used on the website, on Smartphones as a 480x480 graphic like from the iPhone or BlackBerry home screen. We will also need it to look good on Android in a 180w x120h format.
Must be sexy but tasteful...our SLOGAN will be "Follow your TasteBuds" TasteBuds are what we will call people that "friend" each other on the site.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Mostly Smartphone users, upper middle class, higher income, with sophisticated palettes. Age range about 24 - 45 primarily with the center of the bullseye being about 37. Must look good and recognizable to aging eyes (far sighted) on a Smartphone.
I want them to think it is trendy, sexy and somewhat reserved for those that know fine dining vs. a burrito stand.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Love the color of red wine and can contrast with wine wine color. Can be a play off of Taste Buds...I really can't find anything I really like...nothing cartoon like...I know what I like when I see it...like artsy things...
PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE LOOK AND FEEL ANYTHING LIKE THE CURRENT SITE www.tasteminder.com! The live site will look more like
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must be sexy and tasteful...no Rolling Stones tongue please...but I like that kind of racy thinking! Abstract may work...
Project Deliverables MUST include:
- Photoshop source files in CS3
- Agreement that all work was "work for hire" and that REGARD is transferred all rights to work product.
No Files Added