Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a non-bank finance company
We link small businesses with sources of capital
We provide fair pricing in a business often charging very expensive pricing for capital
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'd defer to you guys on this. The name "TAP-squared" is really just from the founders initials - Tom & Andy and we both have a last name starting with P. It's probably lame but it resonated with us. The only idea that popped into our head is that maybe thinking of a "Tap (like a faucet) with money makes sense?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The only other point that might be worth sharing is that our goal is to LINK borrowers and lenders - as opposed to us acting as the lender. So in that regard, we may be more of a technology company than pure finance.
No Files Added