Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Tampa Police Memorial Fund
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. That we are Tampa Police
2. That we are for Fallen Officers
3. That we are a Memorial Fund
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Here is a link to our old logo that we no longer want to use:
Here is a sample of a Tampa Police badge with a thin blue line that would be nice to incorporate into a new logo (but the phrase "Let Them Never Be Forgotten" might be a little too much for a logo):
Here is another Tampa Police badge with a thin blue line (and without a phrase) that would be nice to incorporate into a new logo:
Some committee members would like the phrase "LOST IN THE LINE OF DUTY...UNITED IN HONOR" incorporated into the design, but I don't know if this can be done without compromising the look of a good logo. Including this is not mandatory, but if you have an idea please submit it. Here's a graphic of the phrase from our monument:
FYI, a black band across a badge symbolizes mourning and/or honoring a fallen officer killed in the line of duty. Adding a thin blue line to the black band is popular. I've even seen a red rose added that looked pretty cool:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Here are 3 pictures of our memorial:
Here is a link to our website:
Here is a link to our Facebook page:
No Files Added