Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We've worked in the field of outdoor education for awhile, but are hoping to spread the importance of getting kids outside. We're in the process of becoming a non-profit organization that will market the message of getting kids outside through t-shirts and other advertising, as well as our website. Our basis lies in the work of Richard Louv, who has written "Last Child in the Woods" and has started a movement in the US called "No Child Left Inside".
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want a logo for our name "Take Me Outside". This will be used primarily on our website, but may also be used on promotional material in our advertising. Ideally, it's simple and has some representation of the natural environment.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
At first, our target audience will be educators and potentially students. In time, we hope parents will take an interest as well. We want them to get excited about going outdoors and exploring the natural environment. For teachers, taking students outside for their classes. For students, taking a break form their 'plugged-in' world.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Something that will work in black and white for print when not in color.
No Files Added