Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
software, renewable energy, green tech
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
*something web 2.0-ey, something that inspires thoughts about hight tech, software, and the renewable energy industry
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I'm starting a new meetup group to meet software professionals in my area (San Francisco bay area) who work in the renewable energy industry.
The name of the group SWRE, stands for SoftWare for Renewable Energy.
It will be pronounced like the French word: soire. I don't really care if the logo inspires the concept of a formal evening party (that's the definition of soire). But if there's any way to work that in, that might be nice too.
No Files Added