Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- URBAN. I'm in my mid-20's and want to portray my photography company as a creative, trendy business. I am aiming at drawing in younger clients (local interior designers and architects, weddings and engagements, etc). I have a full-time job as an interior designer, so I am incredibly involved in the urban, design-oriented side of the big city that I live in (Calgary, Alberta, Canada).
- CREATIVE. I'm a very creative person, and want to show that through my logo. I love my job as an interior designer, and besides my photography business (www.facebook.com/suzannelizabethphotogra...), I also have a fashion/design blog of my own (http://www.sixoceansapart.blogspot.com).
- COOL & CASUAL. I'm very friendly and easygoing, and hope to attract similar clients. To give you an idea about me: I would be more likely to meet with clients at a local coffee roasterie than a Starbucks or a Tim Hortons. I'm fashionable, professional and a little bit rock and roll. I attend a lot of local city events (including local music shows). In the end, I want my photography company and logo to reflect who I really am.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I am very attracted to vintage, retro logos (see examples). I prefer text-only logos, but would be open to a small, simple image integrated into the logo.
I would also prefer minimal colour in the logo, in order to keep it classic. One or two timeless, semi-vibrant (no neon, no pastel) colour(s) is acceptable- but monotone is preferred.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I have a collection of logos I love (see below). As you can see, I'm very attracted to retro, vintage logos with beautiful fonts.
No Files Added