Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Sustainable Strategies DC, LLC
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The name of the firm is Sustainable Strategies DC. It is a government affairs and strategic consulting firm based in Washington, DC that helps local communities, green technology companies and other clients obtain resources for revitalization and tools for success in the green economy.
- The logo should contain the name, but also be able to be stand alone and be used without the name.
- Prefer blue/green color scheme, which can suggest earth, environment, water, dollars, etc.
- Want modern style. We prefer that both the columns and the font style connote savvy, progressive, technological, rather than traditional or old-fashioned.
- Want a three column design feature that could be seen as the facade to a local government building (like a City Hall), or suggesting a Washington, DC-style federal government building. If the column graphic suggests infrastructure (like a bridge or an aqueduct), that is good too, as our business has a major component dealing with infrastructure development.
- Want logo to be more squarish than rectangular
- Need text to be able to be read on a business card
- We seek to create an acronym for the firm that is S2 (spoken as S squared) in order to avoid the potentially negative connotations of the acronym SS.
We are open to other creative ideas.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our company works on environmental/clean energy/green technology initiatives
Our company works on behalf of communities
Our company is innovative and forward-thinking
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text
No Files Added