Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Quick Growth
4. Online business (online media company that helps organizations increase their online reach through search engines, social media, etc)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Simple logo with image incorporated into text (or next to text).
Should be very polished and professional in appearance.
Open to a variety of colors including black, green, blue, purple and orange. Use no more than three colors, ideally one or two colors.
Ideas to consider incorporating:
- incorporate a "growth" line (such as an upward zig-zagging growth arrow such as those associated with well-performing stocks)
- computer image (mouse, monitor, etc)
- no image (creative text instead)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Following are some logos that we like (please notice their creativity, simplicity, professionalism, level of "polish")
No Files Added